Monday, January 10, 2011

Im back! and moving!

hey guys! sorry about the long time between posts. my laptop shat itself a couple of months ago. my only net access has been at work and i dont dare log in to blogger there. anyways ive borrwed a laptop for a few days so thought id jump on and give an update. i got approved for my canadian work visa. ive booked my flights and accomodation. im moving in a few weeks! its come so quick i cannot believe it. im so disorganised right now, but im sure everything will come together. im so excited, nervous, anxious, happy, so many emotions.
Christmas was good, my last one with the family for a couple of years i guess, but nothing exciting happened, i didnt come out (didnt get drunk enough lol) i will prolly only see my family one more time before i go, and then it will only be some of them, so i dont think ill be coming out to them before i leave. a lot of them insist they will be coming to canada to visit me at some point while im there, maybe ill do it n a visitor by visitor basis overseas, they'll have no choice but to accept it if they wanna stay under my roof lol
anyways, ill try and give another update either before i go or once i get to canadia. take care guys

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the move is going well. Now you'll be so much closer, just one country away as opposed to across the Pacific. What part of Canada will you be living in? You may fall for a Canadian, take up hockey, and start to say "out" and "about" in the unusual but sexy way that Canadians speak. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete