Saturday, April 24, 2010

fuck you, "mikey"

fuck you "mikey" and your fucking lies
for those of you who havnt seen yet, "mikey" the gay hockey player from minnesota, is a fraud
i am so fucking angry, and pissed off that noone has explained fully why/how someone would do this, and who this arsehole really is. this guy inspired most of the blogs that i love, including mine. his post a few weeks ago about how he came out to this younger brother was a major inspiritation in me coming out to my own brother/ and it was a fucking lie!!!!!!
he went as far as to make up brothers. friends. best friends. dogs. parents. hockey games. went asd far as to pretend his best friend was "commenting" on his posts, and even had people asking his best friend questions, and he then replied with answers from this best friend!!!
me and this "kid" also emailed each other back and forth quite a few times, turns out i was emailing some dirty old fucker who was probably laughing every time.
now that this is all exposed, i can reveal another reason why i cracked the shits and stopped blogging. i suspect this is the not the only fake blog out there. i had been emailing back and forth with this other blogger for a couple of months, and something just didnt seem to click right. i began to believe that this person was a fake, but i have absolutely no proof, so i wont reveal which blog i think it is, but it made me realise that ppl arnt always what they seem to be.
to be honest in the past i did suspect the mikey blog was fake, however had become 100% convinced it wasnt . turns out everything was just an elaborate hoax, and i will not believe anything on this blogworld again. at least i know that one person is honest and themselves on here - me. its pretty much impossible to trust anyone else ever again on here

3 comments:

  1. John, I know a little more about "Mikey", unfortunately. He was impersonating a real high school hockey player in Minnesota who was friends with his nephew, and Mikey may be friends with the hockey player himself. We're all angry - I got my introduction to blogging by reading his blog, and he inspired me to start my own. He has hurt so many people, especially Jimmy. Why he did any of this I have no idea.

    I hope that you haven't lost all trust in bloggers. Most of us are real. If it is my blog that you referred to, you can email me and I can "come out" to you with my name, etc. I'm really sorry that this happened to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. g & p - i think you are a genuine person, and of course im not referring to you - i think youre tops. i belive most of my readers are, especially ppl like u, ethan and newleaf. however this whole mikey business really really stinks, i am so so so pissed off about the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm sorry to hear about that drama scandal with the hockey guy. Unfortunately, sometimes as you've seen bloggers are not all they seem. You have to take this all with a grain of salt and a heavy dose of trust, but as other commentor said, don't lose faith in the rest of Blog Land based on the actions of one or two frauds.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete