Friday, May 14, 2010

hot hot boss!!!

so i recently started a new job, and of course have a new boss.
when i met him, my eyes nearly fell out of my head.
he is about 26ish. lebansese descent. stunning hazel eyes. absoultely stunning face. clearly toned body. basically: the hottest boss one could wish for.
i keep trying not to stare at him, but finding it very difficult. i dont know anyone well yet, so havnt disclosed my sexuality to anyone.
so anyways, i decided to look up my new boss on facebook. not only does he have a profile, we even have a mutual friend. his profile was not private so i could see all his pics. i know its kinda stalkerish, but what else is facebook for?
so went thru all his pics. he has his shirt off in about half of them. oh my, what a friggin body.
i cant see myself gettin much work done in this job.
but i have no complaints. eye candy defintelty makes work more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Eye candy is definitely a plus - but for me, I find it too much of a distraction at work. Especially if I have to work closely with them.

    Enjoy the view...

    ReplyDelete