Monday, May 24, 2010

so damn busy

Hey guys

im so busy lately with the new job that ive barely had a chance to get online let alone write a decent post. hopefully it all settles down soon. im workin some crazy hours, but i need to put in the hard yards now, because if i work had in this job, the promotion oppurtunites that will be there for me in the next 1-2 years will be unlimited.



meanwhile, not much exciting has happened in my life. my mum is having an operation this week which will hopefully fix her health problems, at least in the short term. I havnt spoken with my brother since last time, but im not worried about that anymore.



so yeah, not much else to report on for now really, hopefully ill have something more interesting to write next time i get a chance to log on.

take care everyone

2 comments:

  1. I hope for the best for your mom, sorry mum.

    Don't worry about not posting. Everyone understands that we get busy and can't post at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st don't work yourself too hard and hope your mom gets better
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete