Saturday, February 6, 2010

hot aussie rugby league players

my mind is a bit blank tonight, so i thought for my next post id talk about my favorite things - and show them! - aussie rugby league players
i love them not only because its my favorite sport, but i honestly believe they are the hottest sportsmen in the world. heres a very small sample of some of my favorites. if you like them, i might post a lot more in the future


Matt Cooper - St George Illawarra Dragons

Cooper Cronk - Melbourne Storm
Beau Ryan - Wests Tigers

Travis Burns - North Queensland Cowboys





6 comments:

  1. 2nd and 3rd guy are cute too me and the 4th is so so

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh the 4th is all mine then hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good god. I may have to come visit Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis Burns is playing for the Panthers now!!! Woohoo!!! GO THE PANTHERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, whilst i think travis is ridiculously hot, i dont think hes a great player to be honest
    p. my favorite panther is michael gordon, yummo

    ReplyDelete