Sunday, February 21, 2010

this is just for me

ive had a couple of ppl ask what my bf thinks of the blog, well he doesnt know about it, i decided to write this for my own reasons and its a private thing i feel. i dont usually hide things from him but i want this to be my own thing, if i knew he was readin it, or if anyone i knew was readin it for that matter, i dont think i would write things the way i do as i would be thinking constantly about what this person will think of it, and be thinking about their reaction. by keeping it completely anonymous, i feel the freedom to be completely honest and open . i hope that makes sense

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it does. I told my husband about my blog and at first he didn't want to read it. Later he asked if he could, and now I kinda regret letting him read it. Some of the more sensitive and personal things about our family he doesn't want me to post, so I haven't. Besides, this is the equivalent of a diary or journal, so it should be just for you, but you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes total sense, I know that I am often weary of who is reading mine.

    www.gayincemeanthappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. I keep my blog a secret from people I know in real life. Well - my wife knows I have a blog, and she knows the topic, but she hasn't seen it (to my knowledge).

    ReplyDelete