Sunday, February 28, 2010

threesomes and monogamy

theres a bit of a stereotypical view among larger society that gay ppl are mostly non-monogamous sex maniacs, sleeping with whoever they can all the time. no doubt, there are a lot of gay ppl like that, but i know of plenty of straight ppl who r exactly the same, and plenty of monogamous gay couples.
myself, i consider myself to be completely mongamous whilst in a relationship, i have never cheated on my bf.
but one time my bf and i had a 3some. it was completely by accident. this is a honest to god true story.
it was about 4 years ago. we were walking home one saturday night after a few drinks out, and we walked past a straight bar near our place at the time. somehow we randomly started chatting to some guy who was out the front. he was very good looking and well built. i dont know how it came up, but we mentioned we were a gay couple. he said he was straight, but proceeded to tell us how big his dick was. about 11 inches he reckoned. of course, we did not believe him. he then took our hands, and put them on his crotch to have a feel. well, even thru the jeans, u could tell it was massive. he then asked if he could come back to our place for a drink. so he did.
so after a couple of drinks, things started getting a bit sexual. he took out his cock. me and my bf 's eyes seriously nearly popped out of our heads. he really wasnt lying. it was the biggest cock i had ever seen. so things really developed from here, we started taking turns fondling each other, then having 3 way kisses and then somehow ended up in bed together. my bf and i took turns sucking that beautiful, enormous thing. im not really a size queen, but it really was amazing. and a challenge, it was impossible to suck it like you normally would. but boy did we have fun trying.
after a lot of sexual play for prolly an hour, he asked if he could fuck one of us. well i said there was no way in hell that thing was going up my arse! my bf however decided he wanted to give it a go. well he tried and tried, and eventually they made some slow progress. it clearly wasnt going in too far tho. because i was just watching now, i started to feel a bit left out , and i left them for a few mins for some air. i came back after about 5-10 mins and they were still going for it, but really struggling due to the size of his cock. i decided i wanted it to end now, as fun as it had been i didnt want to continue anymore, the jealous bug in me was biting. so i spoke with my bf and we asked him to leave. he wasnt very happy about that, he said he wanted to cum first, but i really wanted him out of there, so he unhappily did leave.
we never saw him again, and did not even remember his name. even tho he claimed to be straight, i highly doubt it, given what had happened. and it was defintly not his first time. and in my experience, the real "straight" ones that just experiment dont generally like to kiss, whereas this guy was very into it. but he defintly gave us an interesting night. and i learnt that 3somes with my bf, whilst they could be fun, were defintely not really my thing, and we havnt done one since

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm trying to picture a penis that size. Sorry, I know that isn't the main point of your post, but part of me wants to give that a try. Not in reality, because I am totally monogamous and know that my husband would NEVER consider a threeway, but in an alternate reality of my fantasy life, I'd try it. I've wondered what a really big one would be like.

    I also wonder what it's like for that guy. My dad told me the story of someone he was in the military with who was huge and his wife could never really take him. After a while of sexual frustration he divorced her and found a woman who could. It must be hard (no pun intended) to be so big that most people can't take it.

    ReplyDelete