Thursday, February 25, 2010

my fingernail theory

further to my previous post, lydia lassila won the gold medal today. i am PSYHCIC! haha. this makes it australias best winter olympics ever. aussie aussie aussie!!

so i have this theory. you can tell if a guy is gay if they have really fast growing fingernails
my theory started when i realised my fingernails grew so much faster than any other guys i knew. so when i made some gay friends, i found out all their fingernails grew fast too. everyone i have tested my theory on seems verify im not crazy . id love to hear if anyhone else here can back up my theory. or disprove it lol

5 comments:

  1. Mine seem to grow quickly, but what is normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. people who are in the water a lot also have fast growing nails. Anyone who does any water sports could fall into that theory. Such as water polo, swim team, surfers. Maybe even someone who is a dishwasher at a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nails grow really fast. I'm always trimming them (every few days). I'm not sure about any other guy's nail growth rate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there we go... i told you, my theory is foolproof :)

    ReplyDelete