Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back Online

Ok so im pretty tired, today being my last day of work for a few days i was so damn busy! and the last couple of posts were pretty full on, so a very quick post tonight. Ok so after my friend rejected me after coming out to him, which i think was about august 2001, i was pretty down as u can imagine. i decided to snap myself out of it by trying the online gay world again in about september. a lot had changed in 9 months. i discovered two websites that were not really around when i had last been active online for that purpose. gaydar and gay.com. gay.com i used for chat, and gaydar for a profile. i got pretty damn hooked on both straight away. these websites pretty much changed my life, and i will talk about how it all began tomorrow, as im falling asleep whilst writing this lol. zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment