Friday, December 18, 2009

leaving home & my first time with a guy

wow its a stunning day here in sydney. spent the morning at the beach, was so nice!

ok so i left home when i was 19. i went to a university about 5 hours away from home, which basically gave me a whole new start in life. it was very sad to leave my friends behind, but ive stayed good friends with most of the important ones. ive never regretted the decision to move away. if i hadnt moved away, i would probably still be closeted and in some dead end job, going to the same shitty pubs every weekend.. so i left home never having been with a guy, but that was all about to change . a few months after i moved i was in my local bar when this large group came in, they were obviously on a work conference. they all worked for American Express i found out later. so anyway one of them came and started chatting to me. he wasnt feminine or anything but i could just tell he was gay & interested. he was very very good looking. about 6 foot, blonde, hot body, about 28 years old (i had recently turned 20 i think)we chatted for a bit, and i lived literally 1 minute away so i invitied him to come see my place and to have a drink. i showed him my place, and then 2 minutes later we were kissing . my head was spinning, i had thought about this happening for a long long time, but to be honest i never thought it would actually happen. i loved every minute of it. we kissed for what seemed like hours, and took turns sucking each other. . it was so nice to feel and caress his body. after we finished he left very quickly. im oretty sure he had a boyfriend. i never saw or spoke to him again, but ive never forgotten him. any doubts about my sexuality were completely gone after this night. it was a few months before anything else happened with a guy, but it was the start of a long rollercoaster ride that is still rolling around today.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I can remember the feelings of touching another guy for the first time - great, but it almost seemed unreal to me after wanting it for so long and suddenly having it. It was the first night that I went to a gay bar. I remember the off duty police officer who was security at the door. Older guy, asked me if I knew what kind of bar it was and was I sure that I wanted to enter. Yes, I was sure! Then I went home at 2 AM and found everyone awake. My sister's ex-boyfriend had egged our house. A bizarre end to a strange night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i love how they sometimesa ask "do you know this is a gay bar" . i always imagine some poor straight guy walking in and going OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it was so nice to feel and caress his body"

    That's what really stood out for me with my first experience with a man (which was fairly recently). I just couldn't seem to keep my hands off of him. I never had had sex with someone that I was really attracted to before that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm yes before i became actively gay sexually i had always fantasised about feeling a mans body and chest, even more than i had actually fantasised about the actual sex, and it wasnt a disapointment!

    ReplyDelete