Wednesday, December 16, 2009

me and my life today

ok so before i talk more about my past i thought id write a little bit about myself in the present. im a mostly happy person. i have great friends, a great social life, im finally pretty comfortable with who i am and have completely accepted my sexuailty and know now that it can never change, and there will never be a magic straight pill that i so wished would be invented for many years. i have a great boyfriend of 6 years who ill talk about more in another post. i have a decent job here in sydney and live comfortably. im probably happier than i ever thought i would be. would i change much about my life? well id love to be a billionaire but who wouldnt. i guess my only real issue now is the title of this blog - the issue of coming out to my family. christmas is next week. maybe ill tell them? probably not, i think about it every year though

No comments:

Post a Comment