Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the best sex ive ever had

so going back a few years again. im tryin to write everythin about my past in a mostly chronological order, so im up to about July/August 2002 i reckon. i had been at uni 18 months and was totally over it. i was too distracted by my personal life to be honest, and i needed a break. so i decided to take a semester off and see what happens. for my 21st that year my fam bought me a 6 week holiday to the UK, travellin with a couple of them who were all party animals. of course, none of them knew i was gay. by this time id been sleeping with guys for nearly a year and to be honest quite reguarly, and because i was livin away from my fam i was kinda gettin used to not having to pretend the whole straight thing all the time. i mostly went partyin at straight clubs with them in the UK< but one night, about 4 weeks in, i snuck off by myself to find a gay club . i wont say the city cause it gives so much away if anyone i knew came across this, but its a fairly minor UK city and only had 1 gay club that i had researched online. it was a bit scary, going by myself. the man at the door said "you do know this is a gay club dont you". i nodded and walked in. obviously even to the english i didnt seem gay!. so the place was semi busy, and there were a few hot guys there. i was too much of a wuss to talk to any of em, but after a couple of beers some guy came over and started chattin to me. he was quite good looking, and of course had an english accent. any accent is hot as far as im concerned. we chatted for ages and drunk a shitload of beer, before we started making out and he then invited me back to his place. i didnt know what to do, cause it turned out he lived about 30 mins away from the club. in the opposite direction to where i was staying. i also had no way of contacting the fam to tell them what i was doing. but being so drunk and horny, i bit the bullet and went with him. and then i had the hottest sex ive still ever had to this day. i hadnt had much anal sex up to this point in my life, i had mostly done oral and stuff, and this guy could suck cock like nothing else, but when i fucked him, it was just incredible. i cant even explain why, maybe it was the whole situation, but i had never been so turned on.
the next day was fucked tho. after some morning sex, i was ridiculously hungover and i had NO idea where i really was. i was totaly stressing about what the hell i was gunna tell everyone about where i was. i was also thinkin they have probably called the police cause i didnt make it home. so anyway i think after about 2 buses and a taxi ride, i finally made it back to where i was staying early afternoon. it turned out the fam was not worried at all, they assumed i had gone out and picked up. "what was her name" was the first question i was asked when i walked inside. the guys name was martin, so the first name that of course came to mind was "martina" . oh i crack myself up with my creativity. they didnt ask too much more about it, so i had totally gotten away with it. i had martins number, but never called him or saw him again. i went out again to gay clubs a couple of weeks later , which was awesome. i didnt pick up, but i didnt care, i had achieved my mission of having hot sex overseas. i got back from the UK in early Sept 2002, with some gr8 memories, especially of that night.

6 comments:

  1. It's exciting sometimes to have sex in a foreign place. But I think that sex with someone you love, while maybe not as exciting, is more fulfilling overall. Or at least it is for me, and I hope for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story. I'm sure that Martin was probably as turned on by your accent as you were by his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes , i agree with the fulfilling comment absolutely! and yes, i know everyone loves an aussie accent lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. not my hottest, that was a fourgy a couple years ago, but this was prob the most exciting from when I was in high school.

    A guy I played hockey with when we were younger would come over all the time and I actually dont remember how exactly but it got to the point that we were giving each other blowjobs, frequently. It actually went on for a while until he got sent to a boarding school. I was like 13 at the time and I didnt see the kid again for years, until highschool We only had one class together my entire time in HS and thankfully it was grade 12 options, which is basically you get to do all different activites and then write a daily blog, that was the course. Well one week we are playing capture the flag and I eneded up catching him and taking him to our jail and well I started chatting with him talking about the good old days and I was wicked nervous and just came out and said remember what we used to do, that was alot of fun, he smiled and agreed, I said well maybe we could do that again sometime, he kinda smirked and said well you never know. I kind of let it pass for a bit until we had bowling for a week and I was driving him back to school from the alley one afternoon. I just kinda slid my hand from the armrest to his leg and then towards his crotch and started to rub his cock, he started getting hard and I asked him if he wanted a bj, he said well I have a gf, I said so, is she here right now. He just said sure why not, so I was thinkin of where we could go hide and the closest place was behind a hockey arena near our school LOL. We went into the forest and I undid his pants and slid his boxers down, I had forgot how huge his cock was and man he had just an amazing body to boot. I started giving him head, which of course he was loving. I was grabbing his great ass and forcing his throbbing cock ito my mouth and he started talking all dirty. I then took one finger and started playing with his hole, all of a sudden I felt him tense up and I knew what was coming next and he shot this huge load in my mouth, I wasnt into swallowing so I took care of it and then just got up. I went to leave and out of nowhere he asked if I wanted the favour returned, well duh So he started blowing me and man he was damn good at it, I was so hard and excited from blowing him it didnt take me long to nut and when I did he took my load and swallowed, I couldnt believe it cause I never had anyone do that before.

    So yea, kind of a hot story, wish I could say it happened again, but alas that was the only time I actually fooled around with a guy in HS

    ReplyDelete
  5. that definitely sounds exciting! thanks for the story Zach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Np, I have a few more I'm sure I'll share ;)

    ReplyDelete