Monday, January 18, 2010

my 2nd boyfriend

one day in april 2003 i randomly ran into this guy down the street, that i had known for a year or so. he was a friend of my flatmate, we had met a couple of times, and mildly flirted and chatted online a bit, but nothing more. he invited me for a drink. we ended up back at his place having sex. this was all a bit against my better judgement, cause this guy was a bit of an arrogant prick, and was apparently a bit of slut, which i wasnt sure was true or not. but for some reason, i tend to find arrogant pricks very attractive. the next few days we hung out a lot, had sex a lot, and ended up as "boyfriends". i didnt really know it was like that, until one day he surprised me by in troducing me to his mother, as his boyfriend! it was not a good relationship tho, cause he really was a prick, very controlling, and would only see me when he wanted, not when i did. my friends met him and told me they all thought he was a wanker, but i still persisted with him, he was like a drug i couldnt give up. but after only 4 or 5 weeks, he rang me one day and said he wanted to just be friends. i was kinda upset at the time, but got over it very quickly, because i think i really had worked out what a prick he could be. in the end i was more upset cause i had gotten really close to his flatmate and best friend, a mid 30's single lady who was a complete barrel of fun. she always took my side whenever he was a prick to me, and she kept telling him he should stay with me cause i was good for him. she loved a good party, and she was also very naughty and gave me cocaine one night (something i had never tried, nor have i tried since!!) . i would be lying if i said it wasnt fun though! but it wasnt something i was interested in getting involved in . but it meant i couldnt hang out with her anymore. so after we broke up, i found out the slut rumours were very true. think i was much better off without him, so thank god he did break up with me. i saw him at a club a couple of years later. he tried cracking onto me and my current boyfriend. sleazebag. told him to go fuck himself. , like he deserved. so by this time i was nearly 22, and had had 2 boyfriends, but both relationships had barely lasted a month. wasnt having much luck in that department up until this point!

1 comment:

  1. Well I see no karma between bf #1 and #2
    Plus you did have warning signs about this one, but I think I would have done the same thing myself.

    Though it does suck that your bfs were both bad

    ReplyDelete