Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a bit of a slut

i think everyone has to go thru a slut phase at one point. mine was about may-august 2003. after i broke up with the 2nd boyfriend. there was just a lot of random guys in this period, and though i had been with quite a few guys the previous 18 months, this period seemed to have a lot more than i had been with before. internet hookups mostly. some unusual places too. a footy park. several cars and some unusual parking places. looking back, i wonder what i was thinking. but i guess it was fun and exciting at the time. lots of "straight" guys seemed to come along too. the hot kind that i like. after a while tho, i think i got bit sick of the whole thing. being a slut does get a bit tired eventually. so when i met my bf at the end of this period, it was defintely a relief. ive had quite a lot of emails/comments asking when the story of when i met my bf is coming, well it will be the next post .
meanwhile on the coming out front, still not much had happened by this point. there was, and still is, a lot of ppl who didnt/dont know!!!! but there is a big story about that coming up after the bf post.

4 comments:

  1. hi there - just found your blog. very easy to relate to.....

    sounds like things are looking up for you though! are you still in aus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cookie monster, thanx for readin. yep, still in Sydney,with no plans to leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog too. It's really easy to relate to. I'm in a very similar position w/ my family and I've been tempted to enter a 'slut phase' for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having some problemos with my browser - but yes - I have been trying to follow your blog - but cant find the button!!!

    anyhoo - after this post of yours I have decided that this is the year I am a TOTAL slut. I have been too good for too long and its gotten me nowhere!!!

    Sydney is great though! Im in South Africa - Just moved back from London - Ultimately I would like to move to Aus!!!

    ReplyDelete