Tuesday, January 5, 2010

first boyfriend

In March 2002 i got my first boyfriend. it lasted about 3 weeks before i had enough. it was a guy i met online that lived a couple of hours away. after a few days intense chatting and phone convos he came to see me and we hit it off. i think we started having sex about 10 minutes after he arrived at my place. he was fairly attractive without being totally hot, and at first i really liked his personailty. he was in his late twenties, a cop and also in the closet. he ended up staying with me for days at a time during his non shift days. i loved that he was a cop, totally unoriginal i know but there really is something sexy about it. anyway, after a few weeks things changed. i started to get a bit sick of him, and sick of having a boyfriend. he was really clingy , and constantly wanted to be on the phone to me when we wernt together. the whole being with guys thing was still fairly new to me as well and i didnt want to be tied up. having never broken up with someone before i had no idea what to do and i handled it really badly. i was really rude to him on the phone one day, and then stopped returning his calls. man what an asshole thing to do, he obviously got the message though as he stopped trying to call . years later he found me on facebook, and thankfully he held no grudges and he seems to be doing well.
i think karma got me back though when i got my 2nd boyfriend (thats still a few stories away though)

1 comment:

  1. it's always interesting as we look back at our own personal evolutions.

    ReplyDelete