Wednesday, January 6, 2010

randoms and a 3some

after the boyfriend debacle i went back to meeting guys online. didnt really hit it off with anyone of memory for a couple of months . had quite a few sexual encounters. visited a lot more gay bars. felt comfortable that there was less danger of being caught there each time i went. one night i was leaving, drunk as hell at closing time, when 2 randoms getting in a cab asked me to come with them. with my beer goggles on and being the horny little bugger i was, i went. they were travelling like half an hour away, whereas i lived 2 mins cab drive away, so we ended up at my place. and so happened my first 3some. it was quite hot during the sex. apparently i was the one they both wanted so they fought for my affection. felt kinda good to be wanted! one of them dry humped me which was a first. the other one just wanted to suck me off all night. so woke up the next day though.. and talk about awkward. they were not my type at all really in the sober light of day/. the first one left soon after we woke up. gave me his business card which i never used. the second one wanted some more. i was totally not into it and asked him to leave. he had really bad morning breath when he tried to kiss me. saw him a few months later with a wife and kids! found out later he is a married guy who frequents the bar sometimes. i have no problem with that, but was a bit of a shock to see.
im not sure about my state of mind at about this time, which was about april/may 2002. i had been busy with the gay life for a few months now. i was supposed to be at uni but kinda was too distracted and my grades suffered. i think i was avoiding my old life to try and enjoy the new one. i still hadnt come out to the ppl from my past, but was coming out to new ppl i met along the way. i was defintely a lot happier than i was from about 8 months earlier, when the straight best friend debacle had happened.

1 comment: